Work was unusually stressful last week. Glenn found me under a blanket on the couch last night fretting about silly things. I decided today would be spent focusing on what really matters. I stayed in bed until ten reading to Oliver, kept my PJs on until two, and spent the rest of the day hanging out with my boys, the bees and the chickens. I feel like a human again. I had to remind myself life is actually about...
1. Teaching Oliver about bees.
2. Taking hundreds of pictures of the "flight path" and never getting a great shot.
3. Witnessing a bee being born (emerge from a cell).
4. Doing art in the backyard.
5. Finding a salamander when we weren't even trying.
6. This sweet face.
Now to top things off with a glass of wine and a movie. I love a wild Saturday night!