We need help naming our fourth baby goat. Glenn, Oliver and I picked him up last Wednesday and have yet to figure out a fitting name for him. This goat will be the father of all of our baby goats in the coming years. We are told he will be big, stinky and urine soaked, but sweet.
1. Please leave your name suggestion in the comments section of this blog. You can leave as many name suggestions as you want. If you feel weird about leaving blog comments, you can e-mail me.
2. If your name is chosen, we will ship your lip balm to you. We are happy to ship all over the world.
3. Names like Shadow and Midnight will disqualify you immediately.
4. The winner will receive a four season gift pack (all four of our lip balm scents in a cute box).
5. The winner will be notified on Saturday July 17th.
6. Bribes will be accepted, but will not guarantee a win.
I tried to take some nice pictures of the new goat this afternoon for the blog. My plan was to have an Oliver-free blog, but the new goat decided otherwise. Like all of the other animals on this farm, the goat thinks Oliver is the greatest. So, Oliver ended up being in virtually every shot because the goat wouldn't leave his side!
The Prize (minus the bees):